Strategically located at Jalan Petitenget and combined with unique design and warm hospitality, Zia Hotel is a popular location choice amongst travellers. Great restaurants such as Barbacoa, Metis and Sardine as well as the luxurious Rob Peetoom Hair and Spa are right at your doorstep. With just a 10 min bike ride to either the beach, Potato Head Beach club or the famous Ku De Ta, this area has it all.
Zia Hotel is all about comfort. With 90 well appointed rooms, each offer all you need for a great nice rest. The rooms are unique in design, set in a modern contemporary style. From the TV with international channels, air conditioning, super comfy beds, to the linen, colour schemes and furniture, all has been carefully thought out to provide its guests that 5 star feel. All this plus providing its guests extra facilities including a Jacuzzi, rooftop bar, meeting room and swimming pool
Stay 3, 5 or 7 Nights at the Zia Hotel Seminyak. After your airport pickup, arrive to your welcome drink and the friendly smiles Bali is so famous for. Wake up to your daily buffet breakfast and then explore all the area has to offer. Soak in the afternoon with your cocktail on the rooftop and for those staying 5 or 7 nights you will also receive a 1x dinner for two.
As this hotel is very popular, the availability may not match the calendar. If you require specific dates, please contact Seminyak Travel & Adventure before you buy your voucher so we can check availability for you
Joy Room (Standard Room)
This 23 sqm room is super comfy. Choose bewtween a double bed or two single beds. Comes with daybed, wardrobe, safety deposit box. IPTV with International channels, IDD Telephone, air conditioner, rain and hand shower, desk, minibar, WIFI, 2 bottles of water, water kettle, coffee and tea making facilities, evening turndown service, additional adaptor and extension leads available in request.
Sincerity Room (Superior)
This 22 sqm room has all inclusions as above plus just that little extra to make your stay more enjoyable. Beautifully appointed this is great value.
Kindness Room (Deluxe)
The 28 sqm Kindness rooms 28 sqm multi-functions for both working and relaxing, great for those wanting that little extra room. Includes all facilities as Joy Room.
Large and spacious the 52 sqm room is perfect for your honeymoon or the individual traveller. The room comes with king size bed with balcony to enjoy panoramic views, amazing during sunset. It's a unique design comes with work desk and sofa for you to kick back and relax. Comes will all amenities as in above mentioned rooms.
- 3, 5 or 7 Nights in a Standard, Superior, Deluxe or Suite Room
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for 2 persons
- 1x Airport transport (Pick up or drop)
- 1x Return Airport Transfer (5 & 7 nights)
- 1x Dinner for 2 persons (5 & 7 Nights)
- Rooftop Cocktail
- Service & tax included
King or Twin room
safety deposit box
Rain and hand shower
2 bottles of water
Coffee and tea making facilities
1 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay NSW 2481
- Voucher valid until 20th December 2017
- Voucher valid for 2 people
- If you have not selected a date at the time of your purchase this booking is subject to availability.
- Please contact seminyak.com.au before you make a booking as the website availability calendar is subject to change. If you book without first contacting Seminyak.com.au we cannot guarantee the hotel/villa availability.
- Accommodation is on a twin share basis
- Please note: no check in or check out allowed on Nyepi Day 28th March 2017 (Balinese Silence day)
High season surcharges apply from 20th December - 4th January 2017:
Joy Room (Standard)
3 Nights - $189
5 Nights - $319
7 Nights - $439
Sincerity Room (Superior)
3 Nights - $199
5 Nights - $329
7 Nights - $459
Kindness Room (Deluxe)
3 Nights - $249
5 Nights - $409
7 Nights - $579
Love Room (Suite)
3 Nights - $319
5 Nights - $519
7 Nights - $729
- If your preferred date is not available please contact Seminyak.com.au
- After purchasing your voucher, confirm your booking by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State your name, voucher code and preferred dates
- Present printed voucher on arrival
- Extra bed aged 6 Years and over = IDR 150,000 net (approx: AUD$15) per/person/night including breakfast payable direct to merchant upon arrival
- Child Policy:
- 0-6 years old sharing existing bed with parents is free of charge
- Baby Cot is free of charge but only available for Kindness and Love Room (subject to availability)
- Maximum Room capacity: 2 Adults + 1 Child
- Extra night:
Please talk to our customer service team regarding the option to purchase additional nights at email@example.com
- Adjoining rooms are available
- Combining multiple vouchers are allowed
- All prices in AUD unless stated otherwise
- All prices are inclusive of taxes and service fees
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Non redeemable for cash
- Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion
- It is your responsibility to ensure your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of your return to Australia, with at least 2 blank pages at the time of travel
- Seminyak.com.au pricing reflects current market rates, so deal prices may fluctuate from day to day. This is the nature of the tourism industry, and Seminyak.com.au is not obliged to refund you to match any subsequent price reductions after purchase.
- * PLEASE NOTE: 'Refund Policy' is located at the bottom of the page on the Seminyak.com.au website
- * PLEASE NOTE: All vouchers / booking dates must be confirmed before the day of travel. If you don't do this Seminyak.com.au will not be liable for any issues that might arise with the product you have purchased
- * PLEASE NOTE: Vouchers must be used within the stated validity period or else they will be deemed void
Jessica2394, TripAdvisor, June 2016
The services here are just fantastic! All the staffs here are Super helpful. It's a five star hotel standard at three star rate. Rooms are clean with all facilities you need. Bed is is Ling size and very comfortable. Nothing went wrong when I stay here!
Michelle S, TripAdvisor, June 2016